St. Kieran Subsidy Payments For Education
St. Kieran is prepared to offer subsidy payments for families of the parish who wish to have their
children attend a Catholic school within the Archdiocese of Chicago.
Subsidy payments are equal to the difference between non-parishioner and parishioner tuition costs at the school of your choice.
To qualify for these subsidy payments, you must be an active parishioner of St. Kieran Catholic Church, which means you must,
(1) Attend Mass on a regular basis,
(2) Support the parish through your stewardship of time, talent and treasure
Subsidies are paid directly to the school of your choice.
St. Kieran needs the following documentation:
(1) Copy of the completed registration form from the school,
(2) Copy of your tuition statement indicating annual payment required,
(3) Copy of the school tuition schedule showing difference between parishioner and non-parishioner status.
If you would like further information on this opportunity, please call the Rectory Office and talk to Sandy Vasek